Re: Configuring exim4 (for use with mutt)

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 12:29:33AM +0100, Gerard Robin wrote:
> Question:
> Does he need to complete his file /etc/email-addresses ?

I only have commented lines in that file, so at least in my case it
isn't necessary. I did have my name and address in that file at some
time, but that could have been in a failed attempt to solve a problem.

It is useful to add your email address to the 'alternates' command in
mutt, though that doesn't seem related to any problems mentioned.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill