Re: ATI Radeon 9200 / 9600 on a 2.6.x kernel

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 16:13 -0500, J.F.Gratton wrote:
> Elimar, Roberto, Danke/gracias.
>
> I don't plan on gaming much on Linux, it's more my development
> environment than anything else. I do play some games on XP (the machine
> triple-boots Linux/XP/SunOS). If worse comes to worse, I still have the

That's quite a trick...

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The mass of ignorant Negroes still breed carelessly and
disastrously, so that the increase among Negroes, even more than
the increase among whites, is from that portion of the population
least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear their children
properly."
W.E.B. DuBois, 1932