Re: How to disable module loading during bootup

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the hints. Now no more bttv modules appeared in my screen but
I still can see the bttv: modules loaded successfully, it's funny but
nevermind, I thought it's caused my soundcard not working but actually
it's not, it's the OSS driver loaded before ALSA driver.

Btw, I also see a lot of pciehp, shpchp thingy with failed or error, any
way to prevent them to load?

Regards,
Han Lin