How to disable module loading during bootup

Hi guys,

I'm new to Debian, I've just installed Debian using sarge
debian-installer rc2 cd and upgrade to Sid.

I need to disable my TV Tuner card (bttv) during bootup but don't know
how to, I've already tried from /etc/modutils/actions by putting # in
front of the post-install and post-remove :

# Special actions that are needed for some modules

# The BTTV module does not load the tuner module automatically,
# so do that in here
#post-install bttv insmod tuner
#post-remove bttv rmmod tuner

and /etc/discover.conf and put skip bttv but it doesn't work, the bttv
modules keep loading during bootup.

Please advise.

Regards,
Han Lin