Re: Can't get hal/udev/hotplug/whatever to mount usb flash card reader

Ron Johnson wrote (05-12-2004 11:51):

What's a WAF?

Wife Acceptance Factor

It becomes an important thing to watch when you have managed to convince your wife to dump windows for linux.

Ah.  Fortunately, my wife uses a limited set of programs, so I
could easily just make the fiat, "You're new computer will have
Linux."  Mozilla browser and Evolution satisfy her.

Mine expects something to happen if she plugs in our camera, and with hal and hotplug something happens, so I believe my WAF will soon be on the rise :-)

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)			http://linux.seindal.dk/
Seindal Consult