Re: ASUS P5P800 Motherboard support

I went to the local Fry's Electronics and the ASUS seems like a good
buy. I have not used an AMD before so don't have much experience.
Even if I go with a KV7 as you suggested, I still would like to know
if Debian would work on it.
The hit/miss is tough proposition. By the time I spend on CPU+DDR
Mem+MoBo, it is an expensive project.

- Rathon