Re: [VPNC] Keine Datenuebertragung im VPN trotz aufgebauter Verbindung

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 02:27 +0100, Christian Riedel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> [...]
>

> > Shouldn't this be on debian-german?
> >

> of course it should - sorry. I accidently sent the message to the wrong
> list. I hope you can forgive my mistake.

Wellllllll, no.  But if you send me some schnaaps, I may change
my mind. :P

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little
temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety." or
something like that
Ben Franklin, maybe