How to boot from Sarge CD#1 if BIOS does not support booting from CD

Hi,

I have downloaded the .iso image of Sarge CD#1. Even though I have set
the first boot device to boot from is my CD-Drive(in my BIOS setting).
It is not booting from CD-Drive.

I went to the ./install dir of this CD#1 and cannot see any files I
can run to make it boot from the CD-Drive or how to start this CD#1 ?
My CD-Drive is /dev/hdd

Current running Woody and would like to migrate to Sarge.

I tried apt-get dist-upgrade but my /usr partition is not big enough.
So have to do a re-partition etc.

So  pls help ?

- Rathon