Re: cannot open root device "801"

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 29.12.2004, 12:45 -0800 schrieb Eric N. Valor:
> The only change I
> made was to enable HFS filesystem (so I can play with my new iPod).

This is no solution for your problem, but maybe a useful workaround:

I work for a company that uses Macs, and we all got an iPod for
christmas. The Mac-version... Since I have no mac, I've created an FAT32
filesystem on the data partition, and that works with Linux and Macs.

Bye,
Ratti

--
 -o) fontlinge | Fontmanagement for Linux | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\ http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/