Re: Linux Functionality?

dorn hetzel wrote:
On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 02:36:58PM -0700, Nate Duehr wrote:

Nate Bargmann wrote:

Hmmm, I didn't know that.  I thought I-80 always went from Salt Lake
City to Wendover, UT and on west.  I learned something new today!

The phrase I-80 strikes terror into the hearts of those who've gone East
of Cheyenne, Wyoming on it.

I thought "I-80" translated to, "oh look... more Nebraska."

Driving across Nebraska really must be done to be properly appreciated.

80 is the boring way to cross Nebraska :)  Head out towards Alliance
and the grasslands by way of the hand-planted forest if you want a
better time of it :)

There is *no* good way to cross Nebraska.

It is like crossing Kansas on I-35.  Boooooooooooooring.

-Roberto Sanchez