Re: Linux Functionality?

Paul Johnson wrote:
Not that I ever really thought about this before, but given Linux users' tendency towards *good* beer, suddenly I have to wonder if it's a coincidence or not...

If it isn't then it is just one more way I'm the odd man out. Love Linux, loathe beer no matter who makes it. Coffee's right out, too. Nasty vile stuff, both.