Re: Debian sarge and production servers is it ready on 12/26/2004?

Mitchell Laks wrote:
Tim said:
Even Sarge? I need something more up to date then woody, for my postgresql and need the integration that sarge provides, vs backports + woody. Is Sarge that dangerous on 12/26/2004? I want others opinions. I have 2 servers running sarge 24/7 right now (for last 3 weeks.... just installed).
Mitchell

    Take Tim's own advice for even himself...

your experience with it in this capacity is anecdotal,

What matters is if sid *works for you.* Just because it doesn't work for Tim only means his case is anecdotal; just like everyone elses. If you *need* newer than Woody than pick a solution and see if it works /for you/. Just some advice from an idiot, according to Tim, who rides testing and unstable on 4 machines, 2 of which are servers.