Re: Linux Functionality?

Alex Malinovich wrote:
Debian - a distribution which uses the Linux kernel with the GNU OS
tools and a whole bunch of associated userland applications

Bzt. Debian, a project which puts together distributions of various kernels, userland tools and applications the most famous of which is their GNU/Linux project but also includes their GNU Hurd, NetBSD and FreeBSD projects. ;P

    See http://www.debian.org/ports/ and the "Non-Linux Ports" section.