Re: Fwd: Re: Startinf fvwm

Gentlemen:

	I started over with Sarge this morning a bit more slowly. As I get things
setup one at a time, I see some missing packages.

	At this time, I am setting up kdevelop. The first thing that happens is that
the terminal displays a myriad of nags aobut missing icons such as
"/usr/share/icons/hicolor/ group 48x48/stock/text" which is a tiny bit
worrisome as I did not see that with kdevelop on RedHat. Can someone tell me
what might be missing?

	Additionally, kdevelop setup is complaining about a few missing packages,
which are:	gmake,  sgml2html, glimpse, glimpseindex, QtLinguist & QtDesigner.

	I resolved all the other package not founds but these. I suspect they are
buried in packages with different names, but I do not know the names they
might be buried within.

	Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Charles