dumb question - not sure where to begin configuring a wifi card

I'm using Debian sarge, on an IBM Thinkpad 770x.

I'm trying to get my pcmcia wifi card (Netgear wg511) working. It
works under windos 98SE, needed for radio programming, but not sure
where to start looking for coinfiguration.

Debian knows it's a Netgear card, and loads the prism54 module, but
not sure what I need to start trying to get this card configured.

I'm not a newbie running Linux, nor debian. Buit I have no idea where
to start with wifi.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net>