OT: Re: Hardware hassles: Linux vs. Windows

David Mandelberg wrote:

William Ballard wrote:
Quit PMSing.
Want to forward this to debian-women? That's one of the most sexist things I've
heard (no, I don't usually hang out on USENET or irc).

The funny thing is, after I read Ballard's blurb, another post mentioned the Debian package "pms". I didn't read the context at first, just scanned the email, and thought there must an actual Debian package that was probably one of those tongue-in-cheek packages (kind of "fortune" (although it serves a useful purpose), or more like the "sl" package) that was designed in some way just for Ballard's use here. Alas, it was on a totally different subject, some sort of Python-based mailer.

--
Kent