Re: how to use

* donald szatkowski <delta.ski@verizon.net> [2004 Dec 19 16:34 -0600]:
> With so many requests for assistance upon reaching the command line,
> MAYBE it is time to include a simple text file (README.FIRST) to assist.
> I realise this may indeed be wasted effort  as so many don't even make
> any effort to seek info. This seems to be a reflection of the M$ crowd
> migrating to Debian. Their entire computing life to date has been hand
> holding and "do as I have provided, question nothing". Maybe 20 situps
> prior to install!
>
> Whatch-ya-thinK?

In this day and age it may be needed, but M$ found no reason to provide
any help with DOS back in the 3.3 days.  It just booted to a A> prompt
and typing help just resulted in a response like "Invalid command".

Sign of the times I guess...

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of