Re: e-Sword under Linux?

Roberto Sanchez wrote:
Freddy Freeloader wrote:

Roberto Sanchez wrote:

I just submitted a feedback on the e-Sword website.  I encouraged
Rick to consider making the software available under an open
source license and even offered my help to port the software.
Hopefully this will pan out, as I also have been looking for a
good Bible-study tool in Linux.

-Roberto

Wow. Excellent Roberto. It would be great to have a tool like e-Sword available in Linux.

It's been a couple of days and I have not heard anything back from Rick.
If you are interested in seeing this software one day made free and
ported to Linux, I encourage you to visit the e-Sword feedback page
and let Rick know how you feel:

http://www.e-sword.net/feedback.html

Maybe if he received feedback from more than one person it might
cause him to consider it more seriously.

Regards,

-Roberto Sanchez
I will do that.