e-Sword under Linux?

I'm basically a Debian noob yet. I've learned a lot in the last few months, but still have a long way to go. Especially in learning what all is available and possible in Debian.

I have almost completely gone away from Windows for my desktop OS. The one program I have found so far that I can't find anything even close to in a Debian package is e-Sword, a Bible study package packaged only for Windows.

Does anyone know of any Debian packages, or even Linux source code I can compile that will even come close to the power, features, and flexibility of e-Sword? Or failing that is there a way I can run e-Sword under Linux? I'm getting really tired of having to boot into Windows just for it, but it's the best study software I've found.