Re: Firestarter for Testing (Sarge)?

> After a lot of reading, the problem is solved.  I'm running
> firestarter on Sarge and it works great :)
>
> I read through Chapter 6 of the Debian Reference manual,
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/reference.en.html.  I
> created the file /etc/apt/prefences and placed the following in it:

What am I missing?  Firestarter -IS- in Sarge:
Luke:~# apt-cache search firestarter
firestarter - gtk program for managing and observing your firewall
Luke:~#

I do notice that it's not listed in the testing package list on the Debian
website, but in fact, it IS available.  No need for all the special
arrangements to get it from unstable.  Works great too!  - John