Re: Firestarter for Testing (Sarge)?

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 05:48:05PM -0500, John Fleming wrote:

> What am I missing?  Firestarter -IS- in Sarge:
> Luke:~# apt-cache search firestarter
> firestarter - gtk program for managing and observing your firewall
> Luke:~#
>
> I do notice that it's not listed in the testing package list on the Debian
> website, but in fact, it IS available.  No need for all the special
> arrangements to get it from unstable.  Works great too!  - John

It appears, as others have stated, that for some reason, it's currently
missing on the Testing level:

dlb@localhost:~/$ apt-cache policy firestarter
firestarter:
  Installed: 0.9.3-6
  Candidate: 0.9.3-6
  Version Table:
     1.0.0-3 0
         90 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org sid/main Packages
 *** 0.9.3-6 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status