Re: GNOME File Association

Tim wrote:
It did for me (after doing that, nautilus reported, e.g., .gnumeric as
the proper type instead of "unknown").  One of the packages mentioned
says something about freedesktop.org (in one of the files I read under
/usr/share/mime).

 - Tim

I see. I'll have to try this out.

What by the way, is "postint?"