Re: X.org <-----> Xfree

 --- Johan Kullstam <kullstj-ml@comcast.net> wrote:
> for it.  Look up debian and ibm thinkpad t42 2378fvu sometime.

I find it more interesting that because of the Xorg/XFree86 issue, more
and more people are saying that they *do* need Xorg, just because it is
available. I bet you, you'd have made do quite happily with XFree86. :P

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"