Re: visual c++ equivalent

User H. S. wrote::
Mateusz Łoskot wrote:

"Don't regret and use command line!!!" ;-)))

However, I believe that the GUI that MS has given to the masses has played a very beneficial role in the GUI development in Unix/Linux world.

Certainly, I agree.
Simply, I can not understand why Microsoft does not provides users
with some nice command line together with such great GUI.
But I don't want to talk about this anymore on this list ;-)
Debian is great and I'm very glad I can make my choice to use it.

Best regards

--
Mateusz Łoskot, mateusz (at) loskot (dot) net
Registered Linux User #220771, Debian (Sarge)