Re: devfs_mk_cdev question

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 10:13:23AM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 06:57:41PM +0100, Paul Akkermans wrote:
> > Where can I find this documentation?
>
> A: No.
> Q: Should I include quotations after my reply?

The one above is a good piece to show the inconvenience of top
posting. Same goes for the other fragment attached to the signature a
few meesages earlier in this thread. I have to recognize that it took
me a few seconds to understand what the heck it was about, but when I
got it it made laugh. He he.