Re: Full replacement of MS

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 23:37 -0600, Kent West wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> >My 6.75o
> >son likes xnethack, though.  It and wanting to be a spy was what
> >interested him in really learning to read.
> >
> >I'm sure that his teachers wouldn't be impressed that he knows
> >what ... "bash", etc mean.
> >

> Ah, but does he know what "tcsh" means? I'm sure that would impress his
> teachers   :-)

Heck, they'd look at him with blank stares, and then mark it
wrong.

Then again, *I* would look at him with a blank stare, wondering
where he learned about tcsh.  And *why*.  tcsh sux0rs. ;)

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to
humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer."
Theodore Roosevelt