Re: xprint - why?

On Tuesday 23 November 2004 9:14 pm, David P James wrote:
>  just wish I could pass print jobs off to kprinter directly and not
> have to bother with Mozilla's annoying print system. Then again, I
> mainly use Konq now and that's all I use to print.

Er under Mozilla does going to Print, properties, print command,
and changing it from
"lpr ${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME}"
to kprinter not work? It will open the Mozilla dialog first, simply
ignore the options hit ok and then it will open kprinter

--
Bill Gates has overall screwed more people than Hitler,
Stalin, Mao, Roosevelt, and multilevel marketing opportunities