A bit off subject - Some may even give a crap.

As of this morning if you go looking for SuSE.com you now
get novell.com. And holy smokes is there a large selection
of enterprise software bing offered. I am betting that SuSE/Novell
will move the same direction the "Hat" did. away from the desk top.

I just thought some might find this a curiosity.

I will be officially moving to Debian as soon as the semester
is over and I can get Sarge to access the Internet. I will probably
have to set it up the old fashioned way, dialup scripts. I got a
little spoiled using utilities like Kinternet and Yast, etc.

W.