Re: debian architectures

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:27:55 -0500, Kevin B. McCarty
<kmccarty@princeton.edu> wrote:
> * alpha - Digital (DEC) workstations, usually originally running VMS,
> although there was a Windows NT port to this for a while.  Pretty much
> legacy-only now.

And let's not forget OSF1/DigitalUnix/Tru64, not to mention some of
the best compilers I've ever used (cxx kicked the crap out of g++) and
tools like pixie.  I have a couple of friends who have old alpha
systems, though mostly for sentimental reasons at this point.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh