Re: Will debian grow and stay

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 12:36:03AM -0800, ken keanon wrote:

> I'm not for or against free software, just thinking aloud. I think
> I'll get the best of both worlds. I'll go for a dual-OS system, both
> commercial and free software in one box. More about this in another
> thread.

Please don't. Take it to some newsgroup that wants to debate it, not
here. Besides, all of your "thinking out loud" was already done to death
and more years ago. Hell, Eric Raymond's "Cathedral and the Bazaar"
talked about a lot of your supposed insights, and that was back in the
20th century. Try doing a little basic research and leave this mailing
list for actually discussing issues to users of Debian.

--
Dave Carrigan
Seattle, WA, USA