Re: Off-Topic; was, Will debian Grow....

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:09:25 -0500
Michael Z Daryabeygi <mzd@sligowebworks.com> wrote:

> The only thing that gets my goat on lists is when people complain
> about OT or ask people to take things off list.
> lists are first about community.

I have been hoping this wouldn't pop up in here.  I recently quit
another Linux mailing list because of political OT discussion and the
way it was handled.  I agree that our focus should be Debian Linux and
related subjects and we should just let our politics follow our
consciences.
Besides, aren't most of the denizens of DU not USians?  Why make them
listen to it?

Unite under Tux!

Cybe R. Wizard
--