Re: Off-Topic; was, Will debian Grow....

Michael Z Daryabeygi writes:
> lists are first about community.  The value of spontaneous community
> fosters the value in name.  You can't have the latter without the former.

Inflammatory political comments are divisive, and those who post them know
it.

> So now the community is biting back.

Speak for yourself.  I don't often agree with Mr. Ballard, but he is right
about this.

> You were courteous enough to obfuscate your spelling, so you must
> understand on some level social protocol.

An example of which is not posting inflammatory political remarks.

> curse and yell out loud all you want.  we don't want to hear it.

And we don't want to hear your political opinions.  Even when we agree with
them.
--
John Hasler