Re: Will Debian grow and stay?

William,

I didn't mention Bush, or Iraq, or any of the things you mentioned. I
didn't even get political. I said that reporters and editors tend to
miscomprehend motivations that they do not share themselves, even
when repeatedly informed of what those motivations are. I then cited
a present-day example that I assumed people would understand.

Curt-

William Ballard <nospam_40811@alltel.net> wrote,
> > Nobody wants to hear your opinion about George Bush in the context
> > of Free Software.

and