A better title

Because of sheer boredom, I'd like to be able to setup
my linux box to be able to somehow route stuff in such
a way that email sent to flatkitty@roadkill.org ends
up in my linux box via fetchmail or maybe even kmail.
Am I lookng in the wrong direction for this? I'd like
to be able to hide my real email address and use my
roadkill address.  I don't actually have this address.
I would like somehow to have my linux box be able to
recieve email sent to this address, and have the
actual email address I use get translated somehow. My
email address is xeys_00@yahoo.com, but I would like
for people to be able to send to the flat kitty
address. Many thanks in advance.