Re: A better title

On 2004-11-16, Cecil <xeys_00@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Because of sheer boredom, I'd like to be able to setup
> my linux box to be able to somehow route stuff in such
> a way that email sent to flatkitty@roadkill.org ends
> up in my linux box via fetchmail or maybe even kmail.

roadkill.org seems to be an existing domain, so your best chance is to
persuade them to give you the "flatkitty" username. Or, pick any other
funny free domain name and register it. In either case, you can easily
redirect mail to your yahoo address, but you must also legitimely have the
address you're redirecting from.

This is based on a wild assumption that I understood you correctly :)

--
Juha Siltala
http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/people/jsiltala/