Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2004 #1571

Clive Menzies wrote:
I've got the netinst image for the new debian-installer (sarge) which I
can burn for you, if you mail me off list (I'm in N. London).  However,
it will leave you with the problem of downloading the current packages.
There is also a businesscard CD image which I could also burn but I
don't know what it includes.

I've used them both to get to debian-installer and install from the network, and while I can't tell you what it includes also, by checking it's size I bet the netinstall has a greater possibility of providing you with base packages for sarge... Most ceartainly the businessdcard cd will need to fetch more thing from the net.