Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2004 #1571

Hi All,

I am on dialup and can't download ISOs and burn them.
I installed woody 3.0r2 on my stystem and then I have
started using apt-pinning to upgrade to latest
packages.
But this is also coming out to be expensive. apt-get
dist-upgrade will also be very expensive on dialup and
time consuming too.

I have looked at many online CD vendors, they seem to
offer only woody. Can someone suggest me from where
can I get the testing and unstable ditributions. I
beleive testing might be using the new Debian
installer.

I am located in UK near London.

Cheers.
Ajitabh Pandey