Re: Enhancing video

Nick Lidakis wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

That's right: MX-440 + Nvidia driver 1120.200 FPS
TNT2 - 440.800 FPS
Running 2 cards with two monitors, two kbds, two mice for two users, and 2 X servers from Sarge and the Nvidia driver.

Hugo

May I ask if that video card has a fan or if it's of the silent heatsink only species? Play any games with that card? Quake3 perhaps?

Unfortunately I am not a gamer, itś the age :-( , it's tuxracer or nothing. Tuxracer does fine.

However, the card has a fan which is major PITA because when you boot it shrieks and the card is barely a year old. I am buying a heatsink for it to get rid of the fan. I bought it because I was looking for a Nvidia PCI card.

Hugo