okay here is my problem...I installed a software Raid-5 on mybox last night.   Here is what I did.  I downloaded and installed raidtools2 and mdadm.  Do I need both?  Next I wrote my raidtab file.  Here is what it looked like:
raiddev /dev/md0
        raid-level      5
        nr-raid-disks   3
        nr-spare-disks  0
        persistent-superblock 1
        parity-algorithm        left-symmetric
        chunk-size      32
        device          /dev/sda3
        raid-disk       0
        device          /dev/sdb1
        raid-disk       1
        device          /dev/sdc1
        raid-disk       2
I placed this in the /etc/ directory.
I typed the command: mkraid/dev/md0

It proceeded to start copying data across the 3 drives. I received no errors during this process.  I let the machine run for a while.  Should I have received a message when it was completed?   I then went back and logged out of root and was going to log in and do a normal shutdown.  It would not let me log back in.  It would not let me do anything.  I powered it down by the power button, and when I restarted, I get the error "Fast Data Access MMU missing", and it won't go any farther.  Can anybody give me an idea of what happened?  Do I need to make the drives look identical partition wise with Linux/swap size or do I need to make them Linux raid auto, or LVM Linux?  Do I need to install the raid-5 drivers at the start of the system install, or is that useless in my case?  System specs:
Sun Enterprise 250
512 ram
dual sparc2 400's
4 18 gig hard drives