Re: Orinoco Driver Patch - Question

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 07:39:05PM +0100, Werner Otto wrote:
> I pretty much went through your systematic approach. I got stuck at
> point 5, and my errors are listed below.

Which patch and kernel version are you using, and what errors are you
getting because the messages didn't seem to make it through.  When you
pick a version of the orinoco patch, you need to select the one that
matches the version of the orinoco source (number found at around line
400 of orinoco.c).  The orinoco patch for 0.13e that I have does not
apply cleanly to 2.6.9 even though the source file retains the same
version number.