Re: Install mplayer on debian

> I just wonder why mplayer is not on the debian apt package list? and how
> can i find a easy way to install myplayer on deiban? :)

Check out the mplayer website (Google for it) and somewhere under
the downloads page there is a reference to some good soul who
has prepared debs (I think his name is Marillat?), follow the link
to that person's web site and there there are the entries to
add to /etc/apt/sources.list for mplayer stable, unstable or
testing.

Alexis