Re: Install mplayer on debian

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 07:27 +0000, Alexis Huxley wrote:
> > I just wonder why mplayer is not on the debian apt package list? and how
> > can i find a easy way to install myplayer on deiban? :)
>
> Check out the mplayer website (Google for it) and somewhere under
> the downloads page there is a reference to some good soul who
> has prepared debs (I think his name is Marillat?), follow the link
> to that person's web site and there there are the entries to
> add to /etc/apt/sources.list for mplayer stable, unstable or
> testing.

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat unstable main

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

Windows sucks. No, really. Any butt-wipe pseudo-OS that *needs*
kludges like PC-Anywhere or RDP for remote access, and only
allows 1 login at a time shouldn't be allowed to exist, and it's
developers should be shot.