Wireless Access Point

Hi All,

Once again, slightly off the topic. I will stop I promise!!! :-). I
got a D505 Laptop from work a few weeks ago, and did some research on
getting the Intel 2200GB wireless to work. I tried some things
mentioned on sourceforge.net I think, but was unsuccessful.

I borrowed a Airlancer MC-11 card from a friend and was able to P&P
the card and worked wonders on my Debian testing version kernel
2.6.8-1.

I need to buy a wireless card and access point to work with my Zoom X5
wired ADSL router.

I am looking for value for money, who doesn't :-) and needs to have
allot of security capabilities such as WEP, WPA, WPA- Pres hared Key
and preferably RSN (do they come out with this).

The reason is I'm am doing a project and need to test and break
wireless security. Most new access points have the "g" as appose to
the "b" specifications.

I think it would be good if the AP and card are able and supported by
firmware upgrades. I am not model specific but would like the card and
AP to be from the same manufacturer, and be able to do the things I
need to do and of course P&P into my Debian........

Any suggestions?
--
Kind Regards
 Otto