newbie question

Hello,

Sorry, this is probably an obvious question, but I'm new to Debian
(used Suse in the past, full of easy to use menus to do things, rather
than fussing around with config files), and I've had a look with
Google for the answer, but cannot find a definitive one.

Anyway, on with the problem.

I set up a British keyboard map during the install (I'm actually using
the Demudi flavour of Agnula, a Debian based music release), but when
I come into X, using Fluxbox, it seems to be set up for an American
keyboard.

Which file do I need to edit, and which setting do I need to set it to
to change this?

Thanks in advance,

Loz