Re: MySQL Administrator - segmentation fault

User Dave Howorth wrote::
Mateusz Łoskot wrote:

>> [...]
Has anyone noticed such problem ?

You might have better luck asking this question on the mysql gui-tools list at <http://lists.mysql.com/gui-tools> It may even already be answered :) Giving more details of the segfault might also help somebody help you.

Thanks, I've just sent my question on gui-tools list.
Back with my problem, I get only error message nothing else.
The program does not generate any core dump file which I could send.
It's strange for me.

Greets

--
Mateusz Łoskot