OT car stereo Vorbis Ogg DVD

About a year or so ago I purchased a Neustron DVD player which
supports Vorbis Ogg audio on a DVD ISO.  Since then I have been
putting all of my audio Ogg files on DVD's.  Anyone know if there
is a car stereo or portable Ogg player that also supports DVD's?
All of the ones I have seen either have internal HD or support
CD's only.

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

  Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free speech and
    assembly.  Men feared witches and burned women.  It is the function of
           speech to free men from  the bondage of irrational fears.
                                       -
                           Justice Louis D. Brandeis