Re: MySQL Administrator - segmentation fault

Mateusz Łoskot wrote:
I've just installed the newest MySQL Administration GUI
(mysql-admin) and I noticed that every time I try to Apply some changes I make i.e. after I add new database user this program exits with segmentation fault error message.

I have no idea what is the reason.

I use Sarge (Woody distupdated),
MySQL 4.0.21-log
and MySQL Client Version 4.0.20.

Has anyone noticed such problem ?

You might have better luck asking this question on the mysql gui-tools list at <http://lists.mysql.com/gui-tools> It may even already be answered :) Giving more details of the segfault might also help somebody help you.

Cheers, Dave