Re: configuring HP9100 CDWriter to burn CD;s

i tried for scsi emulation by adding append-ide-scsi in the grub.conf file
and rebooting.

i did that but still i get the following

.
 cdrecord -dev=ATAPI -scanbus
Cdrecord-Clone 2.01a34 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2004 Jörg
Schillin
NOTE: this version of cdrecord is an inofficial (modified) release of
cdrecord
      and thus may have bugs that are not present in the original version.
      Please send bug reports and support requests to
<cdrtools@packages.debian.
org>.
      The original author should not be bothered with problems of this
version.

scsidev: 'ATAPI'
devname: 'ATAPI'
scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2
Warning: Using ATA Packet interface.
Warning: The related Linux kernel interface code seems to be unmaintained.
Warning: There is absolutely NO DMA, operations thus are slow.
Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.
scsibus0:
        0,0,0     0) 'HP      ' 'CD-Writer+ 9100c' 'H2,1' Removable CD-ROM
        0,1,0     1) *
        0,2,0     2) *
        0,3,0     3) *
        0,4,0     4) *