printer won't stop

Hi all,
 I am using Debian 2.6 Sarge. In KDE I clicked on
system, printers using foomatic-gui I installeda Canon BJC
4400 printer. After installation I clicked 'print test
page'.
My printer printed about 20 pages of cod and data. I can't
figure out how to end it. I have shut it down for now
using pause printer. I have a print job called Star office
Job #1 size 146 k. I could let it print itself out but I
would like to know how to take out this a print job to
stop it for future reference.
    Thanks Doug