Re: MediaCenter auto-login

Hi again,

> Those two things associated with setting the username in PAM should make
> it so that anyone putting anyname in using any password that is unknown
> should work.

Yeah, I knew about that, but, as posted on my first message...
"i'd like it to auto-login, so that by insterting a CD and
booting up, everything is done and not a single key has to be pressed."
hehehehe ;-P

> [...] preparing for a 1 day production outage move to a
> new facility about 10 miles away).
>
> Good luck.

Nah, you need al my luck on that move! ;)

BTW, I'm still here, so if someone knows about a way to acomplish my
desire... ;-)